The Definitive Guide on How to Buy VeChain.
Unless you have been living away from civilization, it’s obvious that you’ve heard of the blockchain technology. VeChain is basically an enterprise-level blockchain technology which is resistant to modifications. It is not only limited to finance but offers a platform to other industries to authenticate the products.
VeChain uses RFID or Radio Frequency Identification technology and near – field Communication technology to enhance supply chain. It offers solutions to the government, enterprises or industries with quick and ideal solutions. It seeks to create transparency in the businesses, which includes customers, sellers and manufacturers.
VeChain coin trade was started in Aug 2017, and it is now one of the most valuable digital currencies in the world. To provide stability, longevity, and flexibility, two coin systems was introduced by VeChain – VET, and VeTHOR.
To explain it in simple terms, VET deals with the platform’s apps, while VeTHOR deals with the transaction parts.
Why buy VeChain?
If you’re wondering whether to buy VeChain coins, here are some reasons which will clear your doubts.
- VeChain is a product which has been tested in real-world. It is proven to be an effective strategy to combat counterfeit products, especially luxury brands. As we know that there are tons of designer goods replicas on the market, this has been a serious threat to companies and brand reputation.
- VeChain with its advanced technology can effectively check the authenticity of any products. This helps the consumers, in particular, to avoid such fake or counterfeit goods.
- VeChain is now backed by many genuine giant corporations. In the world of blockchain technology, it has secured a permanent place for itself. For instance, it is now a part of the incubation program in the Price Water House Cooper, China’s National Research Consulting Center, and Liaoning Academy of Agricultural, just to name a few.
- Their team is composed of super talented individuals (150) with a vast experience in Information Technology, and Information Security.
- VeChain apps on the market are optimized for mobile devices, namely Android and iOS.
- Very few institutions have transparency; this is not the case with VeChain. You can see for yourself. This is a VeChain financial report which shows their transparency.
- X Node program is yet another reason. VeChain has announced that it will reward its early supporters. For this reason, they designed and launched the X node program.
- Based on their current rate of growth, experts estimate that their pricing may shoot up in the next few years or even months.
How to sell VeChain?
VeChain coins can be exchanged for bitcoins or Ethereum on altcoin exchange, and then convert it to fiat currency. Here is how you can sell the coins.
The easiest way to sell the VeChain coins is through altcoin.io exchange. Here you can sell VET, bitcoins or Ethereum. To do this, you need to first sign up to altcoin.io
Next, you must sell the VeChain coins for bitcoin or Ethereum. These two cryptocurrencies have higher liquidity and are most widely accepted.
Sign up, or log in to Coinsquare and transfer the bitcoins or Ethereum. Get your account verified and you can now exchange the coins for fiat currency by using the quick trade.
Which wallets can you use for VeChain?
The best VeChain wallets you can use in 2019 include:
- Ledger Nano S – Hardware wallet,
- MyEtherWallet – Web wallet.
- Eidoo – For mobile and desktops.
- VeChainThor Wallet – Best for Andriod and iOS.
These are highly reliable VeChain wallets which can store a wide range of tokens, and they are equipped with high-security features.