How to Buy Tron
Tron (TRX) is an offshoot of the blockchain; a decentralized platform that was launched to establish a free digital content entertainment that features storage technology, as well as simple and affordable digital content sharing.
Currently, Tron cannot be purchased with fiat currency; however, it can be purchased with other types of cryptocurrency that is more widely accepted; examples include Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What is Tron?
Tron is a decentralized entertainment and content-sharing blockchain- and peer-to-peer-based platform. Anyone can use the platform to distribute content or to access it. Tronix is the token that is used on the Tron blockchain. This token is used to pay for content.
Tron was developed in 2017 by the Tron Foundation, a non-profit organization based in Singapore. Justin Sun is the CEO of the Tron Foundation, and the foundation features its own in-house development team.
Tron’s objective is to eliminate the middleman and instead connect creators and consumers of content directly. It does this by utilizing the blockchain and peer-to-peer network technology. The end result is savings for consumers and better collection for creators by way of direct receipts.
In other words, content producers can sell their content directly to consumers, and consumers can pay the producers they purchase content from directly; there is no middleman.
In addition to content, Tron is also used for gaming and gambling. It offers legitimate gambling games that are based on the blockchain.
With Tron, you can share content with people around the world, and you’re also compensated for the content – and the data- that you develop. In other words, Tron puts users into control of their content and their purchases.
Tron cryptocurrency is divided into three parts, and each part as a different value:
- Tronix (TRX), which is used for trading content on the platform
- Tron Power, the currency that’s used to pay for rewards
- Tron 20, the currency that’s used to run decentralized applications and personal tokens
To summarize, Tron is a:
- Decentralized, peer-to-peer technology
- A marketplace for content producers and consumers
- A digital gambling network
- A cryptocurrency
Where to Buy Tron?
As mentioned, Tron can only be purchased using other types of cryptocurrency; it cannot be purchased with fiat. However, Tron cryptocurrency can be purchased at several crypto exchanges around the world. Some of the different exchanges where Tron can be purchased include:
How to Buy TRON
In order to purchase TRON tokens, you first need to purchase ETH. Once you purchase ETH, you can then exchange it for TRON. For this example, we will explain how to purchase ETH on Coinbase, one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Use the link here or click the image above to get $10 in Bitcoin when you purchase or sell your first $100.Register on Coinbase
Step 1: Create a Coinbase account
Select the “sign up” tab and complete the form by entering the requested information, including:
- Your name (exactly as it appears on your photo identification)
- Email address
Step 2: Verify your account
- Issue your phone number
- Upload an image of your photo ID
- Verify your credit or debit card, or your bank account information
Step 3: Select the “Buy/Sell” option on the menu, once our account is verified
After verification, select the “Buy/Sell” option on the menu
- Choose “Ethereum”
- Input how much you would like to purchase
- Select the “Buy” button
Step 4: Confirm your purchase
- Select the “Confirm Buy” button
Step 5: Open an account on an exchange that accepts Tron
For the purposes of this example, we are going to use the Binance exchangeRegister on Binance
Step 6: Register your Binance account
- Enter your email address and a strong password
- Select “Register”
- You’ll receive an email to confirm your account
Step 7: Login to your Binance account
Step 8: Transfer ETH from Coinbase to Binance
- Under the “Wallet” tab, select “Deposits”
- Copy the ETH deposit address you are provided with
- Log back into Coinbase
- Select “Accounts”
- Click “Send”
- Enter your ETH deposit address
- Input the amount of ETH you want to transfer
- Select “Continue”
Step 9: Exchange ETH for Tron Coins
- When your ETH has arrived in your Binance account, you can exchange it for TRON tokens
- Select ETH currency
- Search for TRON in the search box and select it
Select whether you want to “Limit” order (you can choose the amount of TRON you want to purchase) or “Market” buy, which will autofill your order at the best price
Step 10: Select the “Buy” button
- Once you have chosen the amount of TRON you would like to purchase, select the “Buy button”
- Your TRON order will be immediately filled; your ETH will be transferred into TRON
Before to continue further, please share this thanks!
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Why Buy Tron?
Some of the most notable reasons why you should consider buying Tron include:
- It has a high throughput; transaction times are fast and a large amount of transactions can be produced at a single time.
- It’s highly scalable. Tron offers several ways to deploy the needs of their network, which enhances scalability. Additionally, the Tron network can support a large amount of users at one time.
- It’s reliable. The Tron network is built with highly reliable architecture that allows for advanced security features.
- You can use the network to store and upload various types of content, including video, audio, and other types of data. Plus, you earn Tron tokens every time you upload digital content.
- Transactions can be traced easily on the public ledger.
How to Sell Tron
Tron cannot be sold for fiat currency; however, it can be sold for other types of cryptocurrency that can be sold for fiat. You can do so by:
- Creating an account on the altcoin exchange
- Deposit TRX into your altcoin account
- Sell TRX coins for cryptocurrency that can be sold for fiat (BTC or ETH, for example)
- Sell digital coins for fiat
- Withdraw your fiat currency and deposit it into your bank account
Which Wallets Can I Use for Tron?
Examples of wallets that can be used to store Tron include:
- Trust Wallet
- Cobo Wallet
- Ledger Nano X
- Ledger Nano S
- Tronscan Wallet
- Tron Android Wallet
Tron offers numerous benefits. Not only does it provide you with the opportunity to share and save an unlimited amount of digital content and interact directly with content producers and consumers, but the TRX token offers tremendous value. Though there have been some dips in its value, it’s poised to experience significant growth in the foreseeable future.
No Comments found