How to Buy Ardor
A blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) public platform, Ardor offers blockchain infrastructure for companies so that they can make use of the power of blockchain technology without the need to invest in the development of customized blockchain solutions.
Ardor utilizes a parent-child architecture which allows businesses to establish a child chain that is connected to a parent chain that already exists. The child chain can access the security features of the parent chain.
What is Ardor?
In order to make use of blockchain technology, businesses must develop a customized blockchain solution; a process that can take a great deal of time and cost a significant amount of money. Ardor intends to change this by allowing companies to leverage blockchain technology without having to invest in customized solutions, offering a faster, more cost-effective solution.
Ardor provides a main chain, which handles the security and decentralization of blockchain technology. Every individual blockchain that is connected to the Ardor ‘parent chain’ and these individual chains are referred to as ‘child chains’. The Ardor parent chain takes care of the processing and security of the child chains. The features of the parent chain are passed on to the child chains, and the child chain investigates operational transactions, like:
- Developing assets
- Sending messages
- Voting on polls
Through a process referred to as ‘bundling’, the transactions that are completed on the child chains are sent to the parent chain. Bundlers group together several transactions that occur on the child chains into a single transaction – a child-chain-block – on the parent chain. The payment of transaction fees follows the child-chain-block transaction.
Ardor has its own crypto token, called the Ardor token (ARDR). This token utilizes a proof-of-stake algorithm; a more energy-efficient algorithm, as it does not require a massive amount of power to operate. The maximum supply of ARDR tokens is 1 billion, and all are in circulation.
At the time of writing, the current price of ARDR was $0.06 USD and the market cap was $64.78 million USD.
Where to Buy Ardor
Ardor can be purchased a multiple online cryptocurrency exchanges. Some of the most popular exchanges include:
Ardor can also be purchased with fiat currencies on Changelly.
Why Buy Ardor?
There are multiple reasons to invest in Ardor. Some of the biggest benefits include:
- Access to the revolutionary parent-child architecture
- Transactional tokens and security tokens are kept separate
- It provides a solution to the problem of blockchain bloats
- The Ardor core team handles the verification of all smart transactions
- It gives everyone the ability to develop their own smart transactions, cryptocurrencies, and digital assets.
- The price of Ardor is projected to increase significantly.
- It’s easy to use.
Given all of these benefits, it’s easy to see why buying Ardor is highly recommended.
How to Sell Ardor
Ardor coins can be sold for other types of cryptocurrency as well as fiat currencies. To sell Ardor coins, use the following steps:
- Create an account on the altcoin exchange
- Fund your altcoin exchange account with Ardor tokens
- Sell your ardor for a widely-accepted form of cryptocurrency, such as BTC or ETH
- Sell your BTC, ETH or any other form of widely-accepted cryptocurrency you purchased for a fiat currency, such as US dollars or Euros
- Withdraw your fiat currency that you exchanged your cryptocurrency for from your altcoin exchange account and deposit it into your bank account
Which Wallets Can I Use for Ardor?
There are several wallets that can be used to store Ardor tokens, including both mobile wallets and online wallets. Some of the most popular wallets for storing Ardor coins include the following:
- Ardor Lite Wallet
- Nxt Core Client
- Ignis Wallet
- Fantom Coin
- Free Wallet